Friday 4 February 2011

He is back !!! - No, not Richard Armitage ...

My Schnuckie is back home ! Jippeeeh ...
And he will soon get a new companion.

But what name should I give his companion? He is really something very mega-hyper-fantastic. So only a really majestic name would do for him (of course he is male as well ;o)

What about Maximilian?
Big and great and ...

Oh no, the third reason I will not reveal right now. Perhaps at a later time here on this blog the connection will become clear. But for now - pssst! I will not say anything more ;o)
Oh yes, I like Max (short for Maximilian) already, but I also love Schnuckie and Mausie! - (I have to say that, otherwise they get jealous.)

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, my joy came much too soon. I had to give back my newly repaired computer. Now I can start to plan where I will begin to re-install all my computer programs, to halfway get back my functionality.
    Oh, what a horror in a busy time...

    ReplyDelete