Saturday 27 October 2012

Roses and Spam


Did I ever pretend that I understand the internet?

Lately, I encounter a flood of Spam comments here, not about any word closely spammy, but no, because of the word 'roses'.


If roses would go by any other name, ...

The spammers even, as far as I can make out, come from one single country, where roses do not grow easily, but need a lot of artificial watering and protection.
Do they want to clear the field for their glass house flowers and instruct spammers to do the dirty work to later be able to flood the market?
Whatever the reasons, it still is strange and bothersome. But right now, this country, otherwise not or only accidentally appearing in my visitors list, suddenly jumped to place one of my visitors statistics.

So what is to do, to get the spamers in check? Avoid the word roses? No!


On the contrary, I like roses, especially the old and wild ones. I even have two roses with a name and the smell of the rose du Resht just is .... a dream ...


Rose de Malmaison


Rose du Resht


No comments:

Post a Comment