Thursday 19 January 2012

FanstRAvaganza 3 - 2012 (Announcement)

 (Image created by the unimitable bccmee with her wonderful blog FanVideos.)



FanstRAvaganza is coming
from 12th - 18th of March, 2012.
Be prepared and watch out.



The following 'anchor blogs', including this one, with a wide range of further RA-bloggers will share in Fan-ExtRA-vagance around the actor Mr. Richard Armitage in March.

Anchor blogs of the event are:

Me + Richard  (by Servetus)

FanVideos (by bccmee)

RA Viewers Perspective  (by Mulubinba)

The Squeee!  (by Traxy)

RA Frenzy  (by Frenz)

The RA Fan Blog  (by Nat, the founder of the event)

Confessions of a Watcher (by Judiang)

CDoart  (by CDoart)

DistRActed Musings of One ReAlity (by Fanny/iz4blue)

Jonia's Cut (by Jonia)


Invitations go out right now to include all RA-bloggers and make this an open and collective fan-event. Should you like to participate and did not get an invitation (we most likely could not find your contact details, so please excuse that), please get in contact with Servetus (refgeek[at]gmail.com) at Me + RichardArmitage, who kindly will co-ordinate all participation.

A list of the articles of last year's event can be found here: FanstRAvaganza 2011

You can follow current events and the posts on a collective Facebook page: FanstRAvaganza

The related Twitter Hashtag is: #FanstRA


So have fun and enjoy a relaxed and wonderful FanstRAvaganza 3 !



Can you tell me, how I should possibly be able to select one announcement banner, when bccmee made such a wonderful variety?








I already think about further possibilities, how best I could use those banners as often as possible ;o)



2 comments:

  1. FanstRAvaganza should be a lot of fun this year! Thanks for posting the banners I made for the event. I made a new silly one for my blog. *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @bccmee
    It is an absolute pleasure to post your banners, Bccmee.
    My only regret is, that my blog layout is crazy right now and makes such an awful background for your wonderful creations.
    At least, I think I got rid of the ugly exclamation marks.
    Thank you very much for the tip regarding the layout!!!
    I searched all night now and I just can't find out, why Blogger suddenly feels my blog should only be 800 px wide, not 900px as it always was, but does not let me change anything while the template file is correctly set. But enough for now, I can't keep my eyes open any longer #o)

    ReplyDelete