Monday, 3 January 2011

Poll by Servetus - How Protective are You?

You will have recognised in the headline of this post that I do not question the presence of protectiveness in our feelings for Richard Armitage, but only the amount of our protectiveness.

Servetus has posted very interesting poll questions on her blog
If you have time, please support this poll which will run for another week till January 10th, 2011. Here is the direct link to the poll questions:

Armitage protectiveness poll

I am quite interested in the results and especially, what Servetus with her fabulous way of researching and analysing all aspects of fandom will make of them.

I am very much looking forward to the final analysis!

1 comment:

  1. I like it when folks come together and share views.
    Great site, continue the good work!

    Also visit my web site;